Submit to Euclid’s Negatives
December 16, 2012 § Leave a comment
Anyone can submit.
Grab a friend & Join our project.
Submit to Euclid’s Negatives.
Submissions should be:
– Collaborative: One Photographer & One Writer per submission (or more persons per project, but not fewer).
– Brief: Fiction or Prose of around 1,000 words.
- Fiction sent in the body on an email or .doc format.
– Balanced: We’d like to see 3 to 5 photos per submission.
- Photos sent as email attachments.
– Maximum 2 submissions per collaborative group.
– Full rights retained by artists.
– DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS: February 1, 2013
Send your submissions to email@example.com